PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE AND ITS PROCESSING:
Owner: Girbau SA.
Registered place of business: Carretera de Manlleu Km1 (08500 Vic)
Tax no.: A08276438
The Girbau group hereby informs users of its website that, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the GDPR) and the personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights act, Organic Law 3/2018 of 5th December 2018, the personal data supplied will be added to our file owned by GIRBAU, SA, domiciled at Carretera de Manlleu Km1 (08500 Vic).
I. Legitimation of processing
Legitimation for the group to process users' data lies in the consent of the data subject, specifically requested in this case.
Handling contracting the relevant services, payment, invoicing and delivery is legitimised by execution of the contract itself.
Processing of data for the purposes of sending electronic newsletters about services, events and news related to our business activity is based on the group's legitimate interest in carrying out this processing in accordance with current legislation.
With regard to sending your curriculum vitae and registration for whatever job vacancies we publish, their processing is legitimised by the consent of the user in supplying their data. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, though this would mean your application could not be taken into account in our personnel selection processes. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the legitimacy of previous processing of your data.
User information may also be used to meet the group's different legal obligations.
II. Purpose of processing
You are informed that the company only collects the data necessary for the proper conduct of the relationship between the parties, specifically for some of the following purposes:
- Handling access to technical documentation on the website.
- Handling after-sales support and warranties.
- Handling the contracting of goods and service, as well as the administrative processes pertinent to the commercial relationship that exists.
- Managing the use of those functions made available on this website, including but not limited to subscription to newsletters and queries or enquiries.
- Dealing with the receipt of your curriculum vitae through the form provided or in the case of application for the group's different job offers.
The user guarantees the authenticity of the data supplied and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate declarations. The personal data supplied to us will always be processed in accordance with the GDPR.
You are informed that the Girbau group is the final recipient of these data and the one to decide on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the personal data supplied by users.
III. Passing on data
You are reminded that the Girbau group may share this information with companies in its group in all countries for the purposes described above, but they will not be transferred to any third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so.
IV. Security measures
In accordance with current regulations, the Girbau group guarantees that all necessary technical and organisational measures have been taken to ensure the required level of security in view of the nature of the personal data processed.
The Girbau group declares its commitment to protecting users' personal data and privacy, and takes the necessary technical measures to prevent any loss, tampering, revelation or alteration.
V. Period for which data are kept
You are informed that your data will be deleted at such time as you withdraw your consent and destroyed, except where there is a legal obligation to keep them, in which case the data will be blocked until the period for keeping them has expired.
VI. Users' rights
Finally, you are further informed that you may at any time exercise your rights of access, correction, deletion, restriction, portability and objection with regard to your personal data as provided for in data protection regulations, by emailing a letter together with a photocopy of your identity document to the Girbau group email address email@example.com
Specifically, you may exercise the rights outlined below:
- Withdrawing the consent you have given.
- Obtaining confirmation of whether or not the GIRBAU group is processing personal data concerning you.
- Accessing your personal data.
- Correcting inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Requesting the deletion of your data where, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Exercising restriction on the processing of your data where any of the conditions set forth in data protection regulations apply.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons connected with their individual circumstances in relation to the processing of your data, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The Girbau group will cease to process the data, except for legitimate, pressing needs, or in defence against any complaints.
- Bringing about human intervention, expressing your point of view and appealing against automated decisions taken by the group, if applicable.
- Requesting portability of your data.
Should you be unhappy about the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the supervisory body in this area, at C / Jorge Juan, 6 de Madrid (CP 28001).
This website may contain links to outside pages. The Girbau group takes no responsibility for the content or any other aspect of these web pages or sites.